If you know the colour you are after, put all the colour information (colour code, etc) we need to mix it up for you in the Notes section at Checkout. If you are unsure please get in touch with us.
A high quality two pack acrylic urethane topcoat that provides high gloss off the gun, excellent opacity, excellent appearance, hardness and durability.
Preparation of Substrate:
2K Solid Colour can be applied over:
- Sound existing paint finishes which have been degreased with Prepsol and sanded with P400 dry or P600 wet.
- 2K Primer Fillers/Sealers (467 Line) and 2K HS Tintable Wet Primer (P565-358).
- Premium 1K Primer Filler when used for small spot repairs.
- Do not apply 2K Solid Colour directly over etch primers.
Please note: Substrates other than those stated should be tested before use to ensure that the performance of the product is suitable for its intended use.
Mixing By Volume:
426-line Colour - 2 vols
Hardener - 1 vol
Thinner - 10-20% vol
Application: 2-3 medium, wet, even coats
Flash Off: 3-5 minutes between coats at 25'C
Air Dry: Handle able 12 hours at 25'C Polishing 24 hours at 25'C
Bake: 40 minutes at 65'C; Drying times will need to be extended under cooler conditions. Seek further advise before spraying.
Infra Red: Times will vary depending upon equipment. Refer to equipment supplier.
Technical Data: Total Dry Film Build: 45-60 microns with 2–3 coats
Overcoat/ Recoat Time:
Recoatable with itself within 1-2 hours
If rectifying, allow 16 hours air dry at 25'C or bake first.
Shipping & Delivery
Orders will be shipped by couriers. Orders received before 1pm will be sent out same day.
If there are items missing we will send what we have with a note of when the rest of the order will be shipped or you will be offered a refund.
In some cases we ship from different locations, if this is the case you will be sent an email telling you of this.
We cannot ship out internationally outside of New Zealand.
Goods ordered which are either faulty or not as ordered may be returned for a full refund. This must be within a reasonable period.
This included goods which:
- are or become faulty through no fault of your own
- are not fit for a stated purpose or a purpose you made known to our sales staff
- don't match our description or sample (please note that some product pictures may not be of the actual product size - manufacturers supply us with a single product image to cover a range of package sizes - and that the size, volume or weight stated in the product description is what you will get)
- have defects that were not obvious or we did not bring to your attention.
Please ring us beforehand to get a Returned Merchandise number and instructions on how to return goods to ensure a speedy resolution.
IF YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND:
Sealed and undamaged items may be returned for a refund or account credit, but you will have to pay the shipping costs. Please ring our customer service centre (04-5866681) before sending anything back.