CT Etch Primers are single component, chromate free, general purpose acid etching, airdry primers. They are recommended for use in Commercial Transport vehicle and component painting. They have good adhesion and give corrosion protection to a variety of substrates. These include aluminium, steel, galvanised steel and speciality steel substrates such as Zincalume and Zinanneal.
- One pack chromate free product
- Multi-substrate compatibility
- Acid etching characteristics
- Air dry and wet-on-wet capability
- Excellent application properties
- Based on tough epoxy resin
- Multi-topcoat compatibility
Benefits & Advantages:
- Easy to use, less harmful product
- One product required/reduced stock holding
- Good adhesion to a range of substrates
- High productivity and topcoat holdout
- Good coverage, flow and appearance
- Good corrosion resistance and mechanical properties
- Use under 1K (DULON and Enamels) & 2K topcoats
Substrates: Steel, Aluminium, Galvanised steel, Aluminium, Fibreglass (GRP), Sound existing original finishes.
Shipping & Delivery
Orders will be shipped by couriers. Orders received before 1pm will be sent out same day.
If there are items missing we will send what we have with a note of when the rest of the order will be shipped or you will be offered a refund.
In some cases we ship from different locations, if this is the case you will be sent an email telling you of this.
We cannot ship out internationally outside of New Zealand.
Goods ordered which are either faulty or not as ordered may be returned for a full refund. This must be within a reasonable period.
This included goods which:
- are or become faulty through no fault of your own
- are not fit for a stated purpose or a purpose you made known to our sales staff
- don't match our description or sample (please note that some product pictures may not be of the actual product size - manufacturers supply us with a single product image to cover a range of package sizes - and that the size, volume or weight stated in the product description is what you will get)
- have defects that were not obvious or we did not bring to your attention.
Please ring us beforehand to get a Returned Merchandise number and instructions on how to return goods to ensure a speedy resolution.
IF YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND:
Sealed and undamaged items may be returned for a refund or account credit, but you will have to pay the shipping costs. Please ring our customer service centre (04-5866681) before sending anything back.