An exceptional lacquer clearcoat which combines excellent application and polishing properties and a durable finish.
Preparation of Substrate:
Premium 1K Clearcoat can be applied over suitably prepared:
- COBRA Basecoat and Dulon Basecoat after 20-30 minutes air flash at 25'C.
- Suitably prepared original panels during blending.
Please note: Substrates other than those stated should be tested before use, to ensure that the performance of the product is suitable for the intended use.
For complete panel or overall respray apply 3-4 full even coats. Air flash between coats. For part panel or spot repair, apply as for complete panel, extending each coat beyond the edge of the previous coat. Add up to a further 50% thinner to aid blending. Flash Off at 20'C 3-4 mins between coats at 20'C
Air Dry @ 20'C. Dust Free: 10-15 minutes at 20'C. Compound: 6 hours at 20'C
Please Note: Drying times will need to be extended under cooler conditions. Seek further advice before spraying.
Shipping & Delivery
Orders will be shipped by couriers. Orders received before 1pm will be sent out same day.
If there are items missing we will send what we have with a note of when the rest of the order will be shipped or you will be offered a refund.
In some cases we ship from different locations, if this is the case you will be sent an email telling you of this.
We cannot ship out internationally outside of New Zealand.
Goods ordered which are either faulty or not as ordered may be returned for a full refund. This must be within a reasonable period.
This included goods which:
- are or become faulty through no fault of your own
- are not fit for a stated purpose or a purpose you made known to our sales staff
- don't match our description or sample (please note that some product pictures may not be of the actual product size - manufacturers supply us with a single product image to cover a range of package sizes - and that the size, volume or weight stated in the product description is what you will get)
- have defects that were not obvious or we did not bring to your attention.
Please ring us beforehand to get a Returned Merchandise number and instructions on how to return goods to ensure a speedy resolution.
IF YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND:
Sealed and undamaged items may be returned for a refund or account credit, but you will have to pay the shipping costs. Please ring our customer service centre (04-5866681) before sending anything back.