If you know the colour you are after, put all the colour information (colour code, etc) we need to mix it up for you in the Notes section at Checkout. If you are unsure please get in touch with us.
A high opacity acrylic lacquer topcoat which requires minimal compounding to provide a full depth gloss finish. It has excellent adhesion over correctly prepared original finishes and PPG acrylic lacquer primers.
Substrates and Preparation:
Dulon Solid Colour can be applied over suitably prepared:
- Original sound paint finishes except spraying enamel
- 1K CT Etch Primer over-coated with any PPG acrylic lacquer primer
- Any PPG acrylic lacquer primer
Dulon Thinner 922-34178
Dulon Solid Colour (526- range) 1 part
Thinner 1-1.5 parts
12 - 14 seconds (DIN 4) at 25'C
|Gravity||1.5 - 1.8mm||1.4 - 1.6mm|
|Suction||1.8 - 2.0mm|
|Spray Pressure||300 - 380 kPa||10psi at cap (70kPa)|
Apply 4-6 single coats, Air flash between coats.
For spot repairs, extend each coat well beyond the edge of the previous coat. Thin a further 50% with Dulon Thinner when blending out.
Flash Off (at 25'C): 2-3 minutes between coats.
Drying Times: Air Dry at 25'C
Dust Free: 10 - 15 minutes at 25'C
Compound: 6 hours at 25'C
Drying times will need to be extended under cooler conditions.
Denibbing and Polishing:
Allow at least 6 hours air dry, preferably overnight drying before compounding.
Shipping & Delivery
Orders will be shipped by couriers. Orders received before 1pm will be sent out same day.
If there are items missing we will send what we have with a note of when the rest of the order will be shipped or you will be offered a refund.
In some cases we ship from different locations, if this is the case you will be sent an email telling you of this.
We cannot ship out internationally outside of New Zealand.
Goods ordered which are either faulty or not as ordered may be returned for a full refund. This must be within a reasonable period.
This included goods which:
- are or become faulty through no fault of your own
- are not fit for a stated purpose or a purpose you made known to our sales staff
- don't match our description or sample (please note that some product pictures may not be of the actual product size - manufacturers supply us with a single product image to cover a range of package sizes - and that the size, volume or weight stated in the product description is what you will get)
- have defects that were not obvious or we did not bring to your attention.
Please ring us beforehand to get a Returned Merchandise number and instructions on how to return goods to ensure a speedy resolution.
IF YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND:
Sealed and undamaged items may be returned for a refund or account credit, but you will have to pay the shipping costs. Please ring our customer service centre (04-5866681) before sending anything back.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.