A solvent and detergent cleaner which will remove most water and some solvent based contaminants from vehicle finishes prior to sanding. Ideal for cleaning of plastic substrates, removal of sanding sludge and neutralising chemically stripped surfaces.
Bumper bars, Normal traffic film: Bodykleen 1 Part; Water 4 Parts.
Heavy oil, Grease, Silicone polishes, Plastic, Mould release agents: Bodykleen 1 Part; Water 1 Part.
Application: Apply mixed Bodykleen to panel with Spray atomiser bottle, Mirlon pad, brush, sponge, or cloth. Leave on surface for a few minutes. Do not allow to dry on surface. Rinse thoroughly with clean water.
1. Do not allow the Bodykleen mixture to dry on surface. Keep off plastic parts not being painted.
2. Repeat cleaning procedure on plastics to remove mould release agents.
3. Use only recommended PPG products.
Shipping & Delivery
Orders will be shipped by couriers. Orders received before 1pm will be sent out same day.
If there are items missing we will send what we have with a note of when the rest of the order will be shipped or you will be offered a refund.
In some cases we ship from different locations, if this is the case you will be sent an email telling you of this.
We cannot ship out internationally outside of New Zealand.
Goods ordered which are either faulty or not as ordered may be returned for a full refund. This must be within a reasonable period.
This included goods which:
- are or become faulty through no fault of your own
- are not fit for a stated purpose or a purpose you made known to our sales staff
- don't match our description or sample (please note that some product pictures may not be of the actual product size - manufacturers supply us with a single product image to cover a range of package sizes - and that the size, volume or weight stated in the product description is what you will get)
- have defects that were not obvious or we did not bring to your attention.
Please ring us beforehand to get a Returned Merchandise number and instructions on how to return goods to ensure a speedy resolution.
IF YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND:
Sealed and undamaged items may be returned for a refund or account credit, but you will have to pay the shipping costs. Please ring our customer service centre (04-5866681) before sending anything back.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.