This full-day course is run on Saturday 25th September at our Petone store
Limited spots are available so enquire early to secure your place: email@example.com
Prepare and Paint a Primed Surface
Our highly trained staff have designed this workshop giving you hands on experience with our tools and products. From this course you will come away with a good understanding of the product and the skill set you need to prepare and paint a primed surface.
COURSE IS RUN:
Saturday 25th September 2021
- PREPARE PRIMED SURFACES: FINE FILLING, GUIDE COAT, BLOCK SAND, MACHINE SAND, DRY HAND SAND, WET HAND SAND
- SET AND USE A SPRAY GUN: FUNCTIONS AND ADJUSTMENTS
- PREPARE PAINT: MIXING, VISCOSITY, STRAINING
- APPLY TOPCOAT: TECHNIQUES, SOLID, METALLIC, 2 PACK AND SINGLE PACK
We require you to bring along you own personal safety equipment: overalls and a solvent vapour mask.
If you do not have your own safety gear, you will be able to purchase it on the day for $75
Everything else will be provided.
Shipping & Delivery
Orders will be shipped by couriers. Orders received before 1pm will be sent out same day.
If there are items missing we will send what we have with a note of when the rest of the order will be shipped or you will be offered a refund.
In some cases we ship from different locations, if this is the case you will be sent an email telling you of this.
We cannot ship out internationally outside of New Zealand.
Goods ordered which are either faulty or not as ordered may be returned for a full refund. This must be within a reasonable period.
This included goods which:
- are or become faulty through no fault of your own
- are not fit for a stated purpose or a purpose you made known to our sales staff
- don't match our description or sample (please note that some product pictures may not be of the actual product size - manufacturers supply us with a single product image to cover a range of package sizes - and that the size, volume or weight stated in the product description is what you will get)
- have defects that were not obvious or we did not bring to your attention.
Please ring us beforehand to get a Returned Merchandise number and instructions on how to return goods to ensure a speedy resolution.
IF YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND:
Sealed and undamaged items may be returned for a refund or account credit, but you will have to pay the shipping costs. Please ring our customer service centre (04-5866681) before sending anything back.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.