Topaz 150mm velcro-backed 15 hole discs are a premium quality dust extraction abrasive product.
The abrasive is versatile and can be used for sanding and preparation of painting surfaces and for removal of old paintwork, primer and fillers.
The tough latex-coated paper base makes it a balanced flexible product with a good initial cut and good durability.
The full resin bonding and the even grain coating provide a constant stock removal and an excellent surface finish.
Features and Benefits:
- Even sanding on any surface
- Long lasting
- Minimum clogging
- Dust extraction
- Suitable for 15, 9 and 6 hole backup pads
Shipping & Delivery
Orders will be shipped by couriers. Orders received before 1pm will be sent out same day.
If there are items missing we will send what we have with a note of when the rest of the order will be shipped or you will be offered a refund.
In some cases we ship from different locations, if this is the case you will be sent an email telling you of this.
We cannot ship out internationally outside of New Zealand.
Goods ordered which are either faulty or not as ordered may be returned for a full refund. This must be within a reasonable period.
This included goods which:
- are or become faulty through no fault of your own
- are not fit for a stated purpose or a purpose you made known to our sales staff
- don't match our description or sample (please note that some product pictures may not be of the actual product size - manufacturers supply us with a single product image to cover a range of package sizes - and that the size, volume or weight stated in the product description is what you will get)
- have defects that were not obvious or we did not bring to your attention.
Please ring us beforehand to get a Returned Merchandise number and instructions on how to return goods to ensure a speedy resolution.
IF YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND:
Sealed and undamaged items may be returned for a refund or account credit, but you will have to pay the shipping costs. Please ring our customer service centre (04-5866681) before sending anything back.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.