BullyLiner is a water-based rubberised coating manufactured from recycled rubber tyres and enhanced with benefits of self-cleaning nanotechnology.
BullyLiner vulcanizes rubber onto almost any and may be applied via a variety of methods. It is ideal for all automotive applications such as vehicle styling and as an option to protect from wear & tear, minor scratches, dents and corrosion.
BullyLiner can be used on a wide range of properly prepared substrates such as metal, concrete, wood, plastic and asphalt, making it ideal for architectural and industrial applications where anti-skid, sound isolation and wear and tear resistance are required
- Easy clean nanotechnology formulation
- Protection to a wide range of substrates
- Biodegradable & Non-Toxic
- Resistant to corrosion, scratching and denting
- Simple and easy application
Shipping & Delivery
Orders will be shipped by couriers. Orders received before 1pm will be sent out same day.
If there are items missing we will send what we have with a note of when the rest of the order will be shipped or you will be offered a refund.
In some cases we ship from different locations, if this is the case you will be sent an email telling you of this.
We cannot ship out internationally outside of New Zealand.
Goods ordered which are either faulty or not as ordered may be returned for a full refund. This must be within a reasonable period.
This included goods which:
- are or become faulty through no fault of your own
- are not fit for a stated purpose or a purpose you made known to our sales staff
- don't match our description or sample (please note that some product pictures may not be of the actual product size - manufacturers supply us with a single product image to cover a range of package sizes - and that the size, volume or weight stated in the product description is what you will get)
- have defects that were not obvious or we did not bring to your attention.
Please ring us beforehand to get a Returned Merchandise number and instructions on how to return goods to ensure a speedy resolution.
IF YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND:
Sealed and undamaged items may be returned for a refund or account credit, but you will have to pay the shipping costs. Please ring our customer service centre (04-5866681) before sending anything back.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.