POR-15 Fuel Tank Sealer was formulated and developed in our own laboratories due to the demand for a high-tech sealer impervious to all fuels, including the new Stage II fuels which have a high alcohol content. POR-15 Fuel Tank Sealer has superior strength and fuel resistance, and does not contain Methyl Ethyl Ketone, a highly flammable and deadly carcinogen (cancer-causing).
Forget zinc chromate and rust inhibitors. The only way to stop rust is to keep moisture away from the metal. Only a non porous coating can keep moisture away from metal.
And we make the only one that's been tested and proven to work with all fuels. It has superior strength and fuel resistance and is non flammable.
Though for any tank sealer to work properly the tank must be free of contaminants, hence we usually sell this product as part of our money saving kits.
POR-15 Fuel Tank Sealer is non-flammable and is environmentally safe.
- Resistant to all fuels, alcohol, additives and solvents
- Stops rust, corrosion and leaks
- Seals pinholes and seams
- Permanently flexible
- Chemically bonds to metal surfaces (even rusted)
- Light gray colour for easier viewing inside the tank
- One quart is capable of sealing a 25 gal tank
Size: 8 oz = 236mL
Shipping & Delivery
Orders will be shipped by couriers. Orders received before 1pm will be sent out same day.
If there are items missing we will send what we have with a note of when the rest of the order will be shipped or you will be offered a refund.
In some cases we ship from different locations, if this is the case you will be sent an email telling you of this.
We cannot ship out internationally outside of New Zealand.
Goods ordered which are either faulty or not as ordered may be returned for a full refund. This must be within a reasonable period.
This included goods which:
- are or become faulty through no fault of your own
- are not fit for a stated purpose or a purpose you made known to our sales staff
- don't match our description or sample (please note that some product pictures may not be of the actual product size - manufacturers supply us with a single product image to cover a range of package sizes - and that the size, volume or weight stated in the product description is what you will get)
- have defects that were not obvious or we did not bring to your attention.
Please ring us beforehand to get a Returned Merchandise number and instructions on how to return goods to ensure a speedy resolution.
IF YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND:
Sealed and undamaged items may be returned for a refund or account credit, but you will have to pay the shipping costs. Please ring our customer service centre (04-5866681) before sending anything back.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.