Formerly Prep and Ready.
Second step of the POR-15 3-Step System to Stop Rust Permanently. Cleaner Degreaser - Metal Prep - Rust Preventive Coating.
Etches Metal and Leaves a Zinc Phosphate Coating
POR-15 Metal Prep provides the best adhesion for POR-15 Rust Preventive Coating on any metal surface, including aluminum and shiny polished metal surfaces.
Our simple process gently etches metal, creating an ideal anchor pattern for coatings such as POR-15 Rust Preventive Coating, while simultaneously leaving a zinc phosphate coating to insure chemical bonding of paint and steel. It creates the perfect anchor pattern for any topcoat, especially the incredible POR-15 Rust Preventive Coating.
Avoid other preps that may leave harmful residues which prevent proper adhesion.
After thoroughly degreasing your work piece, apply environmentally safe POR-15 Metal Prep to both neutralize any rust and etch any clean bare metal. This will allow better adhesion of POR-15 Rust Preventive Coating or any other coating.
- Easy-to-Use, One-Step Process Coats Metal with Zinc Phosphate
- No Harmful Residues
- Insure Perfect Paint Adhesion
- Provides Perdect Base for All Paints
- Removes Surface Rust in Minutes!
- Gives Better Welding Conductivity
POR-15 Metal Prep is not caustic, corrosive, toxic or flammable.
Size: Quart = 946mL
Shipping & Delivery
Orders will be shipped by couriers. Orders received before 1pm will be sent out same day.
If there are items missing we will send what we have with a note of when the rest of the order will be shipped or you will be offered a refund.
In some cases we ship from different locations, if this is the case you will be sent an email telling you of this.
We cannot ship out internationally outside of New Zealand.
Goods ordered which are either faulty or not as ordered may be returned for a full refund. This must be within a reasonable period.
This included goods which:
- are or become faulty through no fault of your own
- are not fit for a stated purpose or a purpose you made known to our sales staff
- don't match our description or sample (please note that some product pictures may not be of the actual product size - manufacturers supply us with a single product image to cover a range of package sizes - and that the size, volume or weight stated in the product description is what you will get)
- have defects that were not obvious or we did not bring to your attention.
Please ring us beforehand to get a Returned Merchandise number and instructions on how to return goods to ensure a speedy resolution.
IF YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND:
Sealed and undamaged items may be returned for a refund or account credit, but you will have to pay the shipping costs. Please ring our customer service centre (04-5866681) before sending anything back.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.