No Need to Remove Rust First!
POR-15 Rust Preventive Coating is a high performance coating designed for application directly on prepped rusted or seasoned metal surfaces and will stop rust permanently.
POR-15 Rust Preventive Coating is non-porous and seals and protects many surfaces from water, chemicals, salt, and other corrosive contaminants and is able to be painted over rust.
POR-15 Rust Preventive Coating is an effective anti-corrosive and rust preventive coating that offers superior chemical resistance due to its dense, cross-linked molecular composition and non-porous attributes.
The secret lies in POR-15 Rust Preventive Coating's curing process. Most paints dry through evaporation, but POR-15 Rust Preventive Coating dries faster when moisture is present. It has the opposite chemistry of ordinary paints.
Now add to that POR-15 Rust Preventive Coating incredible hardness, toughness, and flexibility and you have a coating that is practically indestructible.
POR-15 Rust Preventive Coating is a permanent rust repair great for auto frame and chassis restoration, protecting valuable equipment against rust and corrosion.
Use POR-15 to protect expensive and valuable equipment against rust and abrasion.
POR-15 also has excellent "surface tolerance" which means it works very well on porous surfaces.
Use POR-15 Cleaner Degreaser and POR-15 Metal Prep to properly get your surface ready for the POR-15 Rust Preventive Coating. You'll be amazed at the toughness!
- Double the solid content of most paints
- Compatible with all paint systems
- Tested over 450°F / 232°C
- Exceeds 2000 hours salt spray test
- Hammer tough
- Single Component
- Dries faster in humid conditions
- Repels all fuels and oils
- Resistant to most acids and alkalis
- Automotive - chassis, doors, floors, trunk areas, suspension, engines and fuel tanks
- Industrial - heavy equipment, truck components, trailers, fuel storage, rebar, steel forms, concrete, storm gates, transformers
- Marine - decks, bilges, hulls, pipes, chain lockers, masts
- Also excellent for sealing and repairing fiberglass
- 1 gallon covers 350 sq. ft. / 3.78 litres covers 32.5m-sq (single coat on most metals - but we recommend applying two coats in most applications)
- For porous surfaces like wood & concrete, coverage will be about 20% less
Size: Quart = 946mL
Shipping & Delivery
Orders will be shipped by couriers. Orders received before 1pm will be sent out same day.
If there are items missing we will send what we have with a note of when the rest of the order will be shipped or you will be offered a refund.
In some cases we ship from different locations, if this is the case you will be sent an email telling you of this.
We cannot ship out internationally outside of New Zealand.
Goods ordered which are either faulty or not as ordered may be returned for a full refund. This must be within a reasonable period.
This included goods which:
- are or become faulty through no fault of your own
- are not fit for a stated purpose or a purpose you made known to our sales staff
- don't match our description or sample (please note that some product pictures may not be of the actual product size - manufacturers supply us with a single product image to cover a range of package sizes - and that the size, volume or weight stated in the product description is what you will get)
- have defects that were not obvious or we did not bring to your attention.
Please ring us beforehand to get a Returned Merchandise number and instructions on how to return goods to ensure a speedy resolution.
IF YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND:
Sealed and undamaged items may be returned for a refund or account credit, but you will have to pay the shipping costs. Please ring our customer service centre (04-5866681) before sending anything back.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.