Price includes tinting charge - just let us know the colour information before you order - email@example.com
Alligator is a tintable 2-pack 1kg Ute Liner Kit. 2K protective PU-based coating with high resistance to mechanical and chemical impact.
Clear in colour, you can add up to 10% of any basecoat tinter to make the colour you want. Easily applied by roller, brush or spray gun.
The product is used for improving the noise insulation and protection of metallic surfaces from corrosion, moisture, rust, abrasion and stone chips on paint coating. Remains permanently flexible.
Ultra chemical resistant, provides durable protection
Also suitable for protection of wood, plastic, fiberglass surfaces.
Ideally suited for applications to truck beds, trailers, hoppers, boats, off-road vehicles etc
Buy as many or as few kits to suit the size of your tray.
- ET/ALIG-075TR - 750g Transparent Coating
- ET/ALIG-H025 - 250g Hardener Catalyst
Shipping & Delivery
Orders will be shipped by couriers. Orders received before 1pm will be sent out same day.
If there are items missing we will send what we have with a note of when the rest of the order will be shipped or you will be offered a refund.
In some cases we ship from different locations, if this is the case you will be sent an email telling you of this.
We cannot ship out internationally outside of New Zealand.
Goods ordered which are either faulty or not as ordered may be returned for a full refund. This must be within a reasonable period.
This included goods which:
- are or become faulty through no fault of your own
- are not fit for a stated purpose or a purpose you made known to our sales staff
- don't match our description or sample (please note that some product pictures may not be of the actual product size - manufacturers supply us with a single product image to cover a range of package sizes - and that the size, volume or weight stated in the product description is what you will get)
- have defects that were not obvious or we did not bring to your attention.
Please ring us beforehand to get a Returned Merchandise number and instructions on how to return goods to ensure a speedy resolution.
IF YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND:
Sealed and undamaged items may be returned for a refund or account credit, but you will have to pay the shipping costs. Please ring our customer service centre (04-5866681) before sending anything back.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.