Removes epoxy paints, powder coatings polyurethanes, acrylic enamels, anti-fouling, conventional air-dry and baked alkyds. Contains Phenol.
Instructions for use:
Ensure adequate protective clothing such as gloves, overalls and safety glasses are used. Indoor use requires good ventilation. Do not apply to hot surfaces or in direct sunlight.
Open container cautiously to release pressure and begin application by spraying with non-atomising airless spray equipment or by daubing with a brush. Allow to dwell until paint is loosened and remove with a strong jet of water (avoid back splatter). Alternatively scrape off wrinkled film with a paint scraper and collect removed paint and stripper in newspaper.
Tergostrip Brush On contains a wax evaporation retarder, therefore wipe stripped surfaces with a rag soaked in mineral turpentine or xylol prior to repainting.
Coverage: 2-4 square metres per litre.
- Specific Gravity: Approximately 1.25
- Viscosity: 6,000-10,000cps @ 20oC
- Flash Point: Nil
- Coverage: Smooth substrate: 4m2 per litre
- Porous substrate: 2m2 per litre
N.B. Viscosity may be adjusted by addition of Tergostrip DP to thin (i.e. a 1:1 mixture of Tergostrip Brush On and DP will cover and penetrate horizontal surfaces such as roads and runways more effectively).
Shipping & Delivery
Orders will be shipped by couriers. Orders received before 1pm will be sent out same day.
If there are items missing we will send what we have with a note of when the rest of the order will be shipped or you will be offered a refund.
In some cases we ship from different locations, if this is the case you will be sent an email telling you of this.
We cannot ship out internationally outside of New Zealand.
Goods ordered which are either faulty or not as ordered may be returned for a full refund. This must be within a reasonable period.
This included goods which:
- are or become faulty through no fault of your own
- are not fit for a stated purpose or a purpose you made known to our sales staff
- don't match our description or sample (please note that some product pictures may not be of the actual product size - manufacturers supply us with a single product image to cover a range of package sizes - and that the size, volume or weight stated in the product description is what you will get)
- have defects that were not obvious or we did not bring to your attention.
Please ring us beforehand to get a Returned Merchandise number and instructions on how to return goods to ensure a speedy resolution.
IF YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND:
Sealed and undamaged items may be returned for a refund or account credit, but you will have to pay the shipping costs. Please ring our customer service centre (04-5866681) before sending anything back.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.