Automotive Refinish Masking Tape is a yellow crepe paper tape designed specifically for the critical paint masking processes used in the collision repair industry. Proprietary rubber based adhesive delivers instant adhesion to all vehicle surfaces, has good holding power that allows for fast and efficient application. The specially treated paper backing offers solvent and moisture resistance that minimizes bleed through; it also delivers a controlled unwind that makes tape easier to handle. The semi-smooth backing is thin and conformable so it produces sharp, clean, quality paint jobs. With its balanced construction the tape sticks, stays and removes cleanly. It is an efficient masking tool that helps save time and money.
- Automotive Refinish masking tape is designed specifically for the critical paint masking processes
- Proprietary rubber based adhesive delivers instant adhesion to all vehicle surfaces, has good holding power that allows for fast and efficient application
- The specially treated paper backing offers solvent and moisture resistance that minimizes bleed through
- Thin semi-smooth backing
- The specially treated paper backing delivers a controlled unwind that makes tape easier to handle
- 121°C Performance Temperature
- 28 lbsin Tensile Strength
- Single Roll
- 48mm x 55m
Shipping & Delivery
Orders will be shipped by couriers. Orders received before 1pm will be sent out same day.
If there are items missing we will send what we have with a note of when the rest of the order will be shipped or you will be offered a refund.
In some cases we ship from different locations, if this is the case you will be sent an email telling you of this.
We cannot ship out internationally outside of New Zealand.
Goods ordered which are either faulty or not as ordered may be returned for a full refund. This must be within a reasonable period.
This included goods which:
- are or become faulty through no fault of your own
- are not fit for a stated purpose or a purpose you made known to our sales staff
- don't match our description or sample (please note that some product pictures may not be of the actual product size - manufacturers supply us with a single product image to cover a range of package sizes - and that the size, volume or weight stated in the product description is what you will get)
- have defects that were not obvious or we did not bring to your attention.
Please ring us beforehand to get a Returned Merchandise number and instructions on how to return goods to ensure a speedy resolution.
IF YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND:
Sealed and undamaged items may be returned for a refund or account credit, but you will have to pay the shipping costs. Please ring our customer service centre (04-5866681) before sending anything back.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.