A rust neutralizer + epoxy primer in one. For the industrial maintenance of structures, plants, machines, vehicles etc. Brunox neutralises rust, it combines with the oxide and the metal to form an inert black, protective coating, which prevents further corrosion.
Directions: Remove loose rust, grease, dirt and paint residues with a wire brush or grinding wheel. Thoroughly clean the affected area. Apply 2-3 coats by brush on the rust pores adhering to recommended drying times between coats. When completely dry a top coat must then be applied.
* Free from heavy metals and mineral acid
* Penetrates approx. 7-10 times deeper into the rustpores than ordinary rust converter emulsion products
* Can be appled with an airless or by high pressure air gun (can be thinned up to 8% with Acetone)
* Compatible with commercially available top coats
Shipping & Delivery
Orders will be shipped by couriers. Orders received before 1pm will be sent out same day.
If there are items missing we will send what we have with a note of when the rest of the order will be shipped or you will be offered a refund.
In some cases we ship from different locations, if this is the case you will be sent an email telling you of this.
We cannot ship out internationally outside of New Zealand.
Goods ordered which are either faulty or not as ordered may be returned for a full refund. This must be within a reasonable period.
This included goods which:
- are or become faulty through no fault of your own
- are not fit for a stated purpose or a purpose you made known to our sales staff
- don't match our description or sample (please note that some product pictures may not be of the actual product size - manufacturers supply us with a single product image to cover a range of package sizes - and that the size, volume or weight stated in the product description is what you will get)
- have defects that were not obvious or we did not bring to your attention.
Please ring us beforehand to get a Returned Merchandise number and instructions on how to return goods to ensure a speedy resolution.
IF YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND:
Sealed and undamaged items may be returned for a refund or account credit, but you will have to pay the shipping costs. Please ring our customer service centre (04-5866681) before sending anything back.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.